Rectangle tray with Vintage Port Washington Map
Small Tray with Sepia Tone Vintage Map of Port Washington NY from an antique collection
- One of the most loved gifts for Port Washington Lovers!
- made from a slab of groggy red clay
- covered in a creamy white liquid clay (slip)
- approx 8" x 3
- beautiful for serving a few appetizers, cheeses, sushi, spoon rest or trinket dish
- organic in feel and shape with a bare edge to frame it
- expect some variation in size and glaze- the beauty of handmade and each one is unique
- Bridges Pottery contains no lead or cadmium
I am a full-time professional studio potter, dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship. I have been designing and crafting practical, high-quality ceramics for over two decades, attracting thousands of satisfied customers from every part of the country.
All of my pottery is made one by one. It has a long journey from me to you and with good care it will last you a lifetime. I take great pride in making high-quality pieces for you and your home.