Tall Pitcher in Natural Clay with Carvings and Ombre Glaze
Tall Pitcher - hand carved
- slowly hand-carved to make the teardrops
- ombre glaze on the body goes from cream to charcoal
- natural speckled stoneware clay is sanded so it's smooth to the touch
- measures approx. 7.5" tall 5" at base
- holds about 1 quart
- attractive way to serve sangria, lemonade, hot cider, hot wine!
- handwashing recommended
- each pitcher is unique
- expect some variation in size and glaze- the beauty of handmade
- Bridges Pottery contains no lead or cadmium
I am a full-time professional studio potter, dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship. I have been designing and crafting practical, high-quality ceramics for over three decades, attracting thousands of satisfied customers from every part of the country.
All of my pottery is made one by one. It has a long journey from me to you and with good care, it will last you a lifetime. I take great pride in making high-quality pieces for you and your home.
You can email me anytime with questions and I can accommodate custom orders.