Brown Sugar Bee or Bunny
Brown Sugar Keeper
- use this handmade fired clay medallion to keep your brown sugar and other foodstuffs from getting dried out. used with dried fruit, raisins, cakes etc
- make that rock hard brown sugar usable again
- easy to use and can be used over and over
- makes a great inexpensive gift - add on - stocking stuffer - or hostess gift.
- Handmade in my studio where I make all of my other beautiful ceramics for the kitchen, table and home.
- Measures 2.5" in width and is hand stamped in my studio. Not made in China!
- Comes in simple attractive packaging and includes directions.
• Soak the bee medallion in warm water for 5-10 minutes
• Bee will absorb water – pat dry with paper towel
• Add to sealed bag of hard brown sugar
• Use in any sealed container -cookies-cakes-dried fruit
• Will soften bag of rock hard brown sugar in 24 /48hrs.
• Eco-friendly and can be used over and over
• Made from specially fired stoneware clay
I am a full-time professional studio potter dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship with over three decades of experience.
I make all of my pottery myself. All of my pottery is made one by one. It has a long journey from me to you and with good care, it will last you a lifetime. I take great pride in making high-quality pieces for you and your home.
visit my website to see more about Bridges Pottery - www.bridgespottery.com
Based on size, weight and destination I use a variety of shippers - mostly ground delivery (2-7 days) but you can request expedited shipping - just contact me. I use clean recycled packaging as well as new supplies when needed
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.